Universal Studios Singapore opened towards the public on 18 March, 2010. When visiting Singapore, stopping by at the Resorts World Sentosa theme park to get a fun-filled day is a must. Some hot tips when planning your day there:
1) Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the best if you prefer a breezier time navigating around the park if you think that the express passes are a rip-off. Traffic is at the smallest on these days. Jostling inside the crowd during the weekends might be unnerving.
2) Some rides attract overwhelmingly long queues. For USS Singapore ticket price who have no patience with the or feel time is against you, pay extra for that express pass, which is often an incredible perk.
3) With the express pass, one day is a bit more than enough to conquer the whole park.
4) A general guide: Carry out the rides every day because the sun could be blistering hot. Cover the indoor shows from the afternoon.
5) Browse the timings for that shows. You dont want to miss the “live” water show with the WaterWorld and also the sole attraction at Nyc – Lights, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg.
6) The brave hearted are challenged on the most turbulent ride ride at Battlestar Galactica (Red Track), while the not-so-faint-hearted ones is going to be happy to discover the Enchanted Airways and Canopy Flyer.
7) Should you little ones can’t accept any fast rides, these charming and gentle rides are strongly suggested: Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, King Julien’s Beach Party Go-Around, Magic Potion Spin, Treasure Hunters, and Dino-Soarin. Avoid being too surprised in the event you still discover their whereabouts on cloud nine after being on exactly the same ride for that fourth time.
8) Water points aren’t difficult to acquire but if you want a nice free refill of your bottle with icy cold water, undertake it in the fast food restaurant, Goldilocks.
9) Pit stops for quick snacks and foods abound. In the event you desire local dishes, then go to the Discovery Food Centre.
10) Be prepared to get wet at these two stops: Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure and WaterWorld “Live” Water Show. Ponchos are sold at S$2 each. When you could possibly get cheaper ones, bring them along. Cook a change of clothes for the toddlers in the event you want.
11) Bring a camera if you’d prefer to bring back some nice memories with the place.
12) Shopaholics, shopping extravaganzas await you with the numerous stores offering Universal Studios themed collectibles, star characters souvenirs, memorabilia and keepsakes.
13) Close your day with a big bang and a little colours – fireworks at 9pm.
For additional information about USS Singapore price website: check here.